Monday, March 08, 2010

What's going on this week...

Today I was interviewed on air with WDIS AM -- where I'm one of their wine sponsors for the show "Fairness Doctrine". I got a great 5 minute interview and if they post it online, I'll gladly share the link here. If you enjoy political banter, then you really should check their show out. Left meets Right - and everything in between.

This week, we've got new wine as always -- and some new products including dark chocolate covered espresso beans -- as well as savory chutneys, such as carmelized onion chutney which is amazing on tenderloin or any kind of oven roast.

Chilly Cow Black Raspberry is gracing our freezer chest....probably the most decadent tasting black raspberry I've ever had.

And Friday, we are sampling out delicious steak tips and country ribs from Dom's Sausage -- and pairing it with Plymouth's own Mayflower Beer. It's a shop fresh, shop local tasting that you will not want to miss!

No comments: