Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's new - and what we're tasting!

So, this week - we added some more fun things!
Now available -- Dom's Sausage delicious Steak & Turkey Tips! Available in both Original and Zesty Teriyaki -- and Caesar & Honey Mustard for the turkey. And trust me when I tell you that I've priced them right.....

Also new in the cheese case is Danish Fontina, and Fol-Epi - as well as Mimolette Jeune (young) and Veille (aged). I'm hungry just thinking about it....

Dijon mustard has found it's way to the cheese case....and I'm trying really, really hard to find a good local honey! If anyone knows a resource please share - because it's been quite difficult to find someone who will return my phone call. Who doesn't love a little honey with their cheese?

Tomorrow night, 5-7pm we'll be tasting out some truly delicious wine: Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc, Vouvray & a Chinon. We'll also be sampling an Argentinan Malbec -- so if you're in the neighborhood.....come on in!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.