Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes you don't!

But just incase you do.....

I just started bringing out today some fabulous (and I do mean fabulous) nuts at the Melrose store.

Smoked almonds, roasted almonds, pistachios, roasted peanuts, oriental mix, Wasabi peas, and amazingly good chocolate covered pretzels. A small selection is out right now as I await my floor spinner to properly merchandise them - but at 4.99 and 5.99 respectively - they're a steal for the quality.

As always, I try to use local vendors - always good to promote small and local business -- and this is a Boston based company who freshly smokes and roasts the product 24 hours before delivery, ensuring the most delicious and fresh tasting product in town.

Have some Wasabi peas with your favorite beer.... or some smoked almonds with a good red wine (maybe a fabulous Chardonnay from Napa...?) and enjoy!

No comments: